It's the dog days of summer and that means lots of honeymoons! Over the next few weeks we will be featuring what to pack for your beach honeymoon, city honeymoon and safari honeymoon.
At Eight Hour Studio, we understand how hard it can be to figure out what to pack especially, after all that planning for your big day. We are here to help! Here is Part 1, what to pack for your beach honeymoon!
WHAT TO PACK - BEACH HONEYMOON
- DAWN SHIRT DRESS - This piece is very versitile and you will get so much wear out of it. It is great for daytime when you are heading to breakfast or lunch or out sightseeing. It is also great on the beach as a cover up when you need a break from the sun. Or glam it up in the evening with dreassing sandals and a bold cuff and you'll be ready to hit the beach bar for cocktails.
- Set - DAWN CAMISOLE & SHORTS - These pieces are perfect for sleeping in hot, tropical weather or lounging around during the morning, day or evening. They are smart enough to get out of bed and go straight to breakfast in! Perfection!
- DAWN BLAZER - The perfect piece for cooler nights and sipping on a cocktail at the beach bar.
- SUN HAT - Who doesn't love a great oversized hat when you are sitting on the beach?
- SANDALS - These fun sandals add a bit of flare to your outfit and guess what? They are super comfy too.
- SUNGLASSES - Who doesn't love a great pair of sunnies.
- ORGANIC BODY OIL - Apply organic body oil at the end of the day to not only rehydrate your skin but also lock in your sun tan and keep your honeymoon glow for as long as possible! You’ll be glad you did in the months that follow.
- YOUR KINDLE AND SUMMER READING LIST - Summer is great for a good read while chilling on the beach!
Enjoy wearing your Eight Hour Studio luxury resortwear and loungewear pieces! And don't forget to follow us on Instagram @EightHourStudio, and share your photos with us. We love to see our customers enjoying their pieces and seeing how you style them!
Lots of love from
Sonia & The 8HS Team X x