There is always something very exciting and glamorous about a city honeymoon. This is the type of honeymoon you can go all out on with the packing, however, after all the wedding preparation, you will most likely want to keep things simple so getting dressed does not require too much thought. The main thing is you are with your new husband having a fabulous and romantic time. So, why not keep things simple, but stylish, and include the below on your what to pack checklist? Our main tip is pick pieces you can create multiple outfits with and that you can use for various purposes – sightseeing during the day, lounging by the pool in the afternoon, or glam them up with your favourite jeans, heels and statement jewellery when heading out in the evening.
But more importantly than anything else – enjoy this special time of your life!
WHAT TO PACK - CITY HONEYMOON
- Navy Square Camisole – Dress up your navy square cami for a night out on the town! This is a great piece to glam up for a romantic dinner.
- Navy Square Shirt Dress – This Shirt Dress is definitely one of those multi-functional pieces that will keep you looking stylish no matter what you are doing. It is great if you are heading out for some sightseeing, or when you are lounging by the pool or around your hotel why not wear it over your swimsuit. It will also stand out when teamed with metallic sandals and simple jewellery for a night out.
- City Guides – Don’t leave the house without your Cereal City Guide Book! These are the quintessential guides for getting around the city.
- Perfume – There are few things more romatic than a beautiful smelling scent. This perfume from Penhaligon's London is a fusion of spices, leather and florals, Endymion Concentré opens with notes of sage and lavender to reveal the sensuality of suede layered with geranium. As it warms to the skin, leather notes intensify and hints of creamy nutmeg mix with incense for a base that is both sweet and seductive.
- Rose Rankin Trainers – You will definitely want some comfy but cool day time shoes, which can also take you into the night. Rose Rankin trainers are the perfect shoes for exploring the city during the day, and for a casual night out.
- Cross Body Bag – You will definitely want a bag which you can fit all your essentials in, but without overloading it. No ones enjoys lugging a heavy bag around on holiday! This bag is perfect to carry around the city as it is light and has just the right amount of storage to bring your touch up essentials, your sunglasses and your wallet
Our final tip - when planning your honeymoon, why not start by having a look at Mr & Mrs Smith's Out of This World Honeymoon suggestions?
Enjoy wearing your Eight Hour Studio luxury resortwear and loungewear pieces! And don't forget to follow us on Instagram @EightHourStudio, and share your photos with us. We love to see our customers enjoying their pieces and seeing how you style them!
Lots of love from
Sonia & The 8HS Team X x